COUNSELLOR APPLICATIONS DUE MAY 22, 2:30pm.
We have been approached by the City of Kingston to partner our program with their existing camp and have been offered the Grand Theatre as the site for the new program. In this new arrangement, Theatre Kingston/TKIDS will be responsible for the curriculum, staffing, and day-to-day programming of the camp while the City of Kingston Recreation Department will be responsible for the registration and administration of the camps.
We are so thrilled to be able to build on our existing success over the last few years and to provide these enhancements this summer:
- VENUE: The Grand Theatre is a state-of-the-art fully air-conditioned theatre venue where the kids will be able to experience working in a ‘true’ theatrical environment
- HOURS OF OPERATION: Every camp session will now offer extended hours running from 8am until 5:30pm, parents can automatically sign up at the time of registration
- OPTIONS: Over the 8 weeks of the summer, TKIDS will offer a variety of 2 week (ages 9-12) and 1 week sessions (6-9) where kids are assured of working with children in their own age group
- AFFORDABILITY: The cost of the camps has been reduced by 25% from last year, making it one of the most affordable arts camps in the City
- ACCESSIBILITY: Eligible TKIDS families can now access the PRO-KIDS subsidy at time of registration
Camp information will be viewable online on Monday March 16th, at https://www.cityofkingston.ca/residents/recreation/programs/registration
Registration starts on Wednesday March 25th at 6pm. Registrations can be completed online at the address above, or in person at the Artillery Park Aquatic Centre or INVISTA Centre front desks.
CAMP COUNSELLOR APPLICATIONS: TKIDS Camp Counsellor description
DEADLINE: FRIDAY MAY 22, 2:30pm.